HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION PROTECTED?
We use the latest in encryption technology, including 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure that any sensitive information that is sent by you to us via the Internet is protected from unauthorized interception. We employ the latest in firewall protection to prevent unauthorized access into our information storage areas. We maintain a rigorous hiring process to screen out potential employees with criminal backgrounds. All employees that we do hire have to sign a confidentiality agreement that forbids them from disclosing any information to which the employee has access, to other individuals or entities. We also have back up servers and power supplies to guard against power outages and other natural occurrences that could pose a threat to the integrity of your personal information. Passwords are required in order for you to gain access to your account. Once an account has been terminated, measures are taken to remove those users from the system who no longer need access to our system.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
Only those employees that are responsible for handling your account have access to your information. Additionally, employees in our technical department may have access to your information in order to conduct routine checks on the integrity of our system and in order to perform necessary maintenance work. In order to process your credit card we have to consult with an out side credit card processing company. These processing companies are regulated by the banking industry and must meet certain security requirements in order to be in business. The processing companies will have access to your credit card information, billing address, name, and possibly your telephone number. The processing company will communicate with the issuing bank of your credit card in order to get final approval to charge your credit card for the product or services we are providing for you. Additionally, judicial requests by a duly authorized court will require us to divulge certain information regarding your account should that situation arise. Finally, should our company ever be bought or sold, your account information would then become the property of the new owner/entity.
CAN I OPT OUT OF HAVING CERTAIN INFORMATION COLLECTED?
You have the option of disabling your computers ability to accept or transmit cookies. This will prevent us from gathering certain non-personally identifiable information from you. You also have the option of removing yourself from any email distribution list that you may have signed up for.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of The Acting Corps.
- Images of people or places displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by The Acting Corps. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of The Acting Corps. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website without the written permission of The Acting Corps. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the website, or any other content on the website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that The Acting Corps will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- The Acting Corps has not reviewed all of the websites linked to the website and is not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to the website. Your linking to any other off-website pages or other websites is at your own risk.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold The Acting Corps and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions. The Acting Corps reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with The Acting Corps defense of such claim.
- The Acting Corps may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.