TOP 10 THINGS YOU WILL NO LONGER DO WHEN YOU COMMIT TO ACTING
When you’re committed to acting full on, without reservation or excuse, now a lifetime citizen of PLANET ACTING, here are some of the things that tend to fall away:
1. Crappy friends.
2. Dysfunctional relationships
3. Buying stuff that you don’t need
4. Doing things that you don’t like.
5. Saying things that are meaningless.
6. Watching bad TV or anything bad for that matter.
7. Making excuses about your life.
8. Begging for your parents’ approval, or anyone else’s.
9. Hurting yourself with bad food, alcohol, and the like.
10. Waking up in the morning thinking, hmmmm, what should I do with my life?